Constipation usually occurs when waste in the digestive system moves too slowly or unable to completely excrete. Causes digested food to remain in the intestines for too long. Resulting in bloating, little stool, hard and dry stool, difficult to excrete, requiring a lot of force to break. Feeling like you can’t pass all your bowels. Which constipation can occur for many reasons as follows:
- Insufficient fiber and water intake is defined as consuming less than 22 grams of dietary fiber/day. And drinking less than 2.7 liters of water/day UFABET
- Changing eating habits Routine environments and activities. Such as defecating outside the home Eat food you’ve never eaten
- Some people have digestive problems. Drinking too much milk or consuming dairy products such as yogurt, cheese, and cream can cause constipation. This is because products that are high in lactose can cause gas in the stomach, bloating, and also affect intestinal function.
- stress or pressure It may cause the intestines to temporarily stop contracting. This results in anorexia and can lead to constipation.
- Using too many laxatives until the body gets used to it When the drug is stopped, the body may not be able to excrete naturally.
- Health conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, pregnancy, colon cancer, Parkinson’s disease multiple sclerosis hypothyroidism May affect the digestive system Intestinal peristalsis and bowel movement
- Taking certain medicines , such as certain antacids, cancer medicines, antidepressants, and iron medicines, can cause too much calcium or aluminum in the blood. As a result, the body cannot absorb nutrients well, causing constipation.