- muscle fatigue Either from work or from daily routine.
- Remaining in the same position during the day for long periods of time, such as while working, kneeling, squatting, or cross-legged.
- Sleeping on your side or in the wrong position
- Lack of exercise to stretch muscles
- The older you get, the more easily you get cramps.
- It could be a sign of certain diseases, such as diabetes UFABET
The correct way to relieve cramps.
If you have symptoms of cramps To do stretching Tap your toes up and massage your calves to relax.
If it doesn’t get better, apply a hot compress. Symptoms should usually improve within 1-2 minutes.
If cramps occur too frequently or more than 3 times per week You should see your doctor again to find out the exact cause.
Basic edits Try to keep your knees straight. Use your hands to help push your toes or wiggle the tips of your toes towards you. After the pain is still relieved, you may use a hot compress to increase blood flow. The important thing is that you should not squeeze your muscles while you are having it because it may make it worse.
If you are one of those people who have pain in the calves, swollen legs, or varicose veins. Calf cramps Until it becomes a problem that interferes with life You shouldn’t leave it alone because this is a warning signal from your body that is telling you something is wrong. The main cause may come from the body’s structural system being out of balance. Don’t let your body be bothered by these symptoms as they can be a stepping stone to severe pain. If you hear your body’s alarm, don’t let it go. at least body structure examination It may be the clear answer to your existing symptoms.